7 Things you MUST know about losing fat, getting in shape and building muscle!
- #1: Working out for more than an hour is counter-productive. Shorter, more intense workouts are more effective!
- #2: Weight-training is essential for increasing the speed of your metabolism, whether you are a man or woman. Increasing the speed of your metabolism is the only way to stay lean long-term.
- #3: You do not have to belong to a fancy gym. There are many bodyweight exercises and other simple exercises requiring very basic equipment that are highly effective for building muscle and losing fat. You really do HAVE NO EXCUSES!
- #4: Nutrition counts for up to 70% of your results, if you are not eating correctly, you are never going to achieve your physique goals.
- #5: Long cardio sessions, on the treadmill, elliptical or exercise bike ARE NOT the most effective way to lose fat! Read this article to learn why.
- #6: Big, compound exercises like the squat and deadlift cause large releases of testosterone and growth hormone. These two hormones turn your body into a fat-burning machine, so you had better be doing these exercises often, whether man or woman. (If you are a woman, you still need to do weight training - you will not get big. Read this article if you don't believe me.)
- #7: High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) is the most effective way to burn fat and get lean. It stimulates your metabolism massively and your body burns fat for up to 38 hours after the workout. For more on this type of training, you should read this article.
Get your FREE Report revealing the 12 MOST EFFECTIVE WORKOUTS!.
Do not worry, I hate spam as much as you do. Spam is for jerks, and a jerk, I am not! Your email will never be shared with anyone.
Connect with me on Social Media:
If you'd like to learn more about how to get the body of your dreams, in the simplest, cheapest, most efficient way, you'll also find these articles very useful: